Last Updated: February 1, 2017
Welcome to the web site www.mybrick.ch!
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.mybrick.ch ("our site") you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we collect from you
We collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our newsletter, provide and use our contact form, carry out investment or make payments, report problems with our site or carry out any other activities on our site. The information you give us may include your:
- Full name,
- Professional occupation,
- Credit record,
- ID card number,
- E-mail address,
- Phone numbers,
- And other personal information that may or may not be used for identification verification and investment purpose.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we automatically collect the following information:
- browser type;
- IP address;
- language preference;
- cookies; domain servers;
- URL traffic to, through and from the site;
- types of computers and operating systems accessing the site;
- statistical information about behavior of visitors/users to the site;
- and any other web site usage information that we may collect when you visit the site.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
The cookies are allow us to understand your use of the website, to measure the audience and to improve the site's functioning. The data collected are kept for a maximum duration of 12 months.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent this or to notify you each time a cookie is sent. You can also decide to block and delete cookies. By doing so, please note that you may not be able to take full advantage of our service. Therefore, we recommend that you leave cookies turned on because they allow you to take advantage of some of the site's features.
Uses made to the information collected and gathered
First, we care about your personal data and we will not disclose your information to any third party prior to explicitly writing you. We use information about you in the following ways:
- To perform our duties and obligations arising from the use of our site, products and services;
- To provide you with information about other services we offer or may offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our services and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- To allow you to browse our site safely;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve you, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them; and
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you;
Disclosure of your information
Essentially, we may share your personal information with our employees. Also we may share some of your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, banks, notaries and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site; and
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties when:
- We sell or buy any real estate assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any agreements between you;
- or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. Such as in cases of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Storage of your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the internet is not completely a secured place. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Regarding email contacts from/with myBrick, please keep in mind the following:
- We will send you email relating to your personal transactions but will keep these emails to a minimum;
- You will receive certain email notifications (forwarded messages, etc.) for which you may opt-out;
- We may send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary or proper to do so;
- If you email us directly, we may email you back and keep records of all correspondence; and
- We may send you emails from time to time letting you know about new investment opportunities, changes to our site, special promotions, and other news. It is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain a current email address, and notify us if there are any changes.
If you no longer wish to receive our emails there is an unsubscribe link located in the footer of all emails that we send or you can send us an email at info[at]mybrick.ch.
Your rights & responsibilities
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at info[at]mybrick.ch.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Avenue de Chailly 1
Thank you for your attention!